updated 07/26/2011 AT 11:00 AM ET
•originally published 07/26/2011 AT 11:40 AM ET
1. Sonja’s Meltdown: When host Andy Cohen asked Sonja Morgan about her tough year, which included filing for bankruptcy, she broke down in tears. “The $7 million, that wasn’t what really killed me,” she said of money she was ordered to pay in a lawsuit against her. “What was very upsetting to me was that my marriage fell apart … I didn’t care about the trial. I didn’t care about the money. I was focused on the past, my husband and what we had together.”
2. Jill Insults Alex: When Andy asked Jill Zarin about criticizing Alex McCord and Ramona Singer for wearing white to a wedding, Alex fired back, saying, “It’s a lot ruder to call someone a ‘f–– bitch’ at the wedding than it is to wear cream.”
“By the way, ” Jill said in response, “you are an effing bitch.”
When Alex dared Jill to say it to her face, she did: “I’ll say it right now, you’re a f–– bitch,” Jill said.
3. Andy Loses His Temper: At one point, Andy had a hard time keeping control of the conversation and blurted out, “Shut up and let me ask [the questions]. You guys are acting like beasts today.”
4. Alex vs. Cindy: While Cindy was answering questions about other women being rude to her, Alex chimed in and was promptly told to mind her own business by the newest Housewife. “Shut up,” Cindy said to Alex, “you have no idea what you’re talking about.”
Alex’s response: “Maybe you need to get laid,” she said while almost hyperventilating.
To that, Cindy asked, “What are you, a lap dog?”
5. LuAnn vs. Ramona: Following a recap of their verbal slights and insults, LuAnn de Lesseps and Ramona fought about involving children and husbands in their drama. “I was so shocked at how low you would go,” LuAnn said. “We made a promise to each other doing this show that we would never go after the children, the families … How could you say those things about me?”
“LuAnn is very condescending,” Ramona said in defense. “She always tries to make like her life is perfect.”
When it came to discussing parenting styles, Jill had LuAnn’s back and yelled at Ramona: “Leave her children alone,” she screamed, “or you’re going to deal with me.”
Part two of the reunion airs Monday (10 p.m. ET) on Bravo.