Obama Family: Adopt My Dog, Please!
* The Winnepeg Humane Society offered Labradoodles rescued from a puppy mill.
* A Canadian columnist seconded the offer as a diplomatic gift.
* A Wisconsin breeder would happily give them one of her Australian Labradoodles.
* British columnist Deborah Ross offered her own doodle, Monty.
* Claudia Galvez, director of the Friends of the Peruvian Hairless Dog Association, wants to give the President one of her bald puppies.
* Portugal has found a water dog and is willing to send it.
* The Price George's County SPCA is pushing Sydney, a 7-month-old, housetrained Labradoodle pup.
* A Houston shelter faxed a picture of a Labradoodle to Washington.
* An Albany columnist proposed, Fathead, a mutt he rescued with an ingrown collar.
* A Michigan writer offered her hypoallergenic mutt.
* Hawaii Island Humane Society suggests a "poi dog."
Which dog do YOU think the Obamas should have? Vote in our poll!
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine