Quick Hits: Does Your Pet Have a Human Name? Plus: Dog Kangaroos!
* A new AP poll says that half of pet owners give their pets human names likes Jack or Sophie.--AP
* Cute and Bambi, two dogs born with only their back legs, have been dubbed "dog kangaroos" by revelers in Quezon City, Philippines.--LA Times
* Whale watching generates far more money than whale hunting, according to a report released at the International Whaling Commission.--BBC
* One of Japan's largest animal medical centers is putting the call out for dog blood donations. More blood is needed because of the rising number of surgeries for aging pets.--Reuters
* Police in Morgan County, Kansas, are still looking for a pet alligator that was reported missing two weeks ago near the Lake of Ozarks.--KansasCity.com