Pets - Stars and PetsNew Bachelorette Ashley Hebert's Heart Belongs to ... Her Teacup Yorkie
Ashley Hebert left season 15 of The Bachelor in tears after Brad Womack told her she wasn't the girl for him. But the once brokenhearted dental student, and newly announced star of The Bachelorette, quickly found comfort in hugs from another.
"When I got home from last season, I adopted a puppy, a teacup Yorkie, and her name is Boo," Hebert tells PEOPLE, noting that the little dog has become her all-time favorite snuggle buddy.
More from PEOPLE
- Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Is Thrown Out by Judge
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Kylie Jenner Puts Pregnancy Rumors to Rest: 'Clearly I'm Not'
- D.C. Mansion Murder Suspect's Father: 'We Hope Whoever Committed These Crimes Will Suffer the Consequences'
- Jenny Lewis's Cheeky New Video References Everything from Troop Beverly Hills to Golden Girls: Watch!