Pets - Stars and PetsNew Bachelorette Ashley Hebert's Heart Belongs to ... Her Teacup Yorkie
Ashley Hebert left season 15 of The Bachelor in tears after Brad Womack told her she wasn't the girl for him. But the once brokenhearted dental student, and newly announced star of The Bachelorette, quickly found comfort in hugs from another.
"When I got home from last season, I adopted a puppy, a teacup Yorkie, and her name is Boo," Hebert tells PEOPLE, noting that the little dog has become her all-time favorite snuggle buddy.
More from PEOPLE
- Miss Marple Actress Geraldine McEwan Dies at 82
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Stars Rally Around Bobbi Kristina Brown
- It's Kerry Washington's Birthday – Let's Look Back at Her Transformation
- Which Royal Spouse Will Star in a Reality Show?